On a sidenote: the photo has nothing to do with the post!
I was tagged to do the Liebster Award by Em from Em’s Corner! (Thank you so much!!!) I hadn’t heard of it before, but it’s such a lovely thing! Basically, it’s an award for bloggers, from bloggers. It’s a way to find new blogs! I’ve been giving ten questions to answer, and at the end of the post I’ll pass it on to some other bloggers with ten new questions!
1. Who is your fictional crush?
That’s gotta be Rhysand from A Court of Mist & Fury! EEEPPP!!! I LOVE THAT GUY!!!
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would you choose?
A Court of Mist & Fury! God, I love that book! And also, I have my English hardcover copy and I recently got the Dutch edition as well!
3. What’s your favourite reading snack and drink?
Green lemon tea with lots of honey is definitely my favourite drink! For a snack, I think I’ll go with chocolate chip cookies! I don’t actually eat those a lot but if I had to pick one thing, that would probably be it!
4. Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day probably starts with waking up early but feeling actually rested. Then I’d love to get lots of blog work done because I like to be productive. And then I’d just sit and read for a while! I really like being productive and then relaxing.
5. If you could be a fictional character for one day, who would you be and why?
Probably Feyre because she’s with Rhys… But then again, we all know how ACOMAF ended! It would still be Feyre, though. I freaking love her!
6. Why do you read?
I absolutely love getting lost in a book. Most of the time, I’m really anxious and stressed and there’s honestly nothing better than sitting down with a book and getting lost in it. That’s probably the main reason I love fantasy so much because getting lost in new worlds is the best.
7. Do you prefer to read books, listen to audiobooks or read eBooks?
Physical books all the way! But I’ve also listened to a few audiobooks and I really like those when I’m travelling!
8. If you could live in a fictional world, where would you live?
There’s lots of fantasy world’s I’d love to live in! But then I realise there’s always so much trouble going on and I’m like “Eehhhh…” But I think I’d love to live in Prythian! The Night Court is absolutely wonderful!
9. Where do you read?
I think most of the time I sit in my bed to read! But sometimes I take my book downstairs to my corner of the couch in the living room. And I read a lot when I’m on the train to college or work.
10. What’s your favourite book ending?
Probably the ending of A Court of Mist & Fury! Oh my god, that book…. I don’t even have the words!
Now it’s my time to come up with some questions and tag people…. Here they are:
1. You could sit down and chat with one of your favourite book characters; who would it be?
2. Your favourite author asks you to come with a plot to his/her new book, what would it be about?
3. Your bookshelf caught fire and you can only save one book, which one would it be?
4. How is your bookshelf organised?
5. Your OTP asked you to take care of their wedding, what would it be like?
6. What book needs a cover change and why?
7. What’s your most anticipated release?
8. If you could adapt one book to a movie, what book would it be and who would you cast as the main character?
9. What’s your favourite bookish memory?
10. Your could live the life of your favourite villain for one day, what would you do?
What’s your favourite reading snack and drink?