I’m going more than just the Goodreads Reading Challenge this year! I want to read 50 books in 2017, but I want to take it a step further than just reading those 50 books. I created a challenge for myself and decided to share it with you guys! I’ve explained all the different categories in this blogpost.
I’m going to use this page to keep you guys updated on all things reading challenge. For now, it’s still quite empty, but I’ve added some books that I already own and/or will definitely read and use for my challenge.
15 New Releases
1. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
2. Piper Perish by Kayla Cagan
3. The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
4. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
5. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
6. Our Dark Duet by V.E. Schwab
7. Avenged by Amy Tintera
1. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
2. Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
5 Graphic Novels
1. The Little Prince by Antione De Saint-Exupéry
5 Finished Series
Send me a recommendation through a blog comment or tweet! Socials in my sidebar!
5 Dutch Books
1. Lang & Gelukkig by Kiera Cass (Dutch edition of Happily Ever After!)
2. Carve the mark by Veronica Roth
3. Piper Perish by Kayla Cagan
4. The Jewel by Amy Ewing